I am not crazy like the world considers or defines crazy, but I am conflicted and fighting a truly real spiritual warfare battle. It rages wildly and strongly.
The desire of the enemy is to destroy me and you. He desires to kill our spirit, to keep us from praying. He desires to discourage us and keep us so self centered that we will give up and walk away from our family in search of self “satisfaction” instead of standing strong in faith and fighting through the battle with Holy Ghost inspired faith and prayer for our family. He wants us to give up and instead meet our own selfish desires.
Believe me, I am often tempted to walk away from the daily torments, but as the old hymn goes “I’ve come too far to turn back now! Does that mean I don’t get weary? NO! Does that mean my heart, soul, body and mind doesn’t ache and cry out in pain? NO! But friends, I know who my Savior is. I deserve death, HE DIDN’T”T! I deserve to be tormented, HE DIDN’T”!
I will not cease praying! I will not cease crying out to GOD! I will not stop believing in my GOD who has never ever failed me!!
I BELIEVE FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!
I BELIEVE MY GOD CAN DELIEVER AND SAVE!!!
KEEP THE FAITH MY FRIENDS!!!
Based on a study of The Gifts of Imperfection – Brene’ Brown, Ph.D.
- Get Deliberate.
- Get Inspired.
- Get Going.
How do you get deliberate?
- Make up your mind – I am going to live authentically!
- Set being authentic as a goal.
- Be determined to stand your ground.
- Be consistent and persistent.
How do you get inspired?
- Read books that educate you.
- Memorize scripture and quotes that encourage you.
- Ignore negativity and naysayers.
- Associate with people who love life and others.
How do you get going?
- Forget about the past.
- Look straight ahead.
- Believe in yourself.
- Ready, set, GO!!!!
Truth and love are frequently discussed but seldom practiced.
The apostle John had seen Truth and Love firsthand–he had been with Jesus. Truth and love are inseparable from living the Christian life. John wrote this letter to remind Christians to love one another, but to be alert to truth.
- Love means doing what God has commanded us, and He has commanded us to love one another.
- Many false teachers will promote an unbiblical understanding of Jesus today.
- These teachers are dangerous because they distort the truth and undermine the foundation of the Christian faith.
- These teachers are cunning deceivers, but they seem sincere and credible. They are difficult to recognize.
- Be very careful around them so you don’t lose out on what you’ve worked to obtain through your faith in Christ.
- Do not walk away from the gospel of Christ.
- Do not fellowship with false teachers.