1. Whether young or old, be humble when dealing with others.
“God opposes the proud
But gives grace to the humble.”
2. Be humble enough to admit you can learn from others no matter what your age.
3. Commit all your worries, cares and concerns to God, remember it is God who controls your circumstances.
4 .Don’t be so distracted you forget who the real enemy is in your life.
5, When you are feeling weak, lonely or suffering you are vulnerable to attack from Satan.
6. During times of vulnerability seek other Christians for support and prayer.
7. All troubles are temporary. You can trust God to restore, support and strengthen you.
All power and glory to Christ Jesus forever! Amen.