- What marvelous love the Father has extended to us!
- The world doesn’t recognize us or take us seriously, because it has no idea who God is or what He’s up to.
- We are: children of God
- No one who lives deeply in Christ makes a practice of sin. None of those who do practice sin have taken a good look at Christ. They’ve got him all backward.
- People born again and brought into life by God don’t make a practice of sin.
- Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and we know very well that eternal life and murder don’t go together.
- If you see some brother or sister in need and have the means to do something about it, but turn a cold shoulder and do nothing, what happens to God’s love? It disappears. And you made it disappear.
- Let’s don’t just talk about love; let’s practice real love.
- As we keep God’s commands, we live deeply and surely in Him, and He lives in us. And this is how we experience His deep and abiding presence in us: by the Holy Spirit he gave us.
2 thoughts on “1 John 3 Highlights”
Thank you for these studies . You inspire me